Saturday, August 17, 2013

Office Phone Sex

Welcome to my office! Renee here to help you with any problems you have. I know some of you are scared to tell your wife or girlfriend your desires and fantasy's. I will give you an example ok. I have a client who's name we will not revel. I guess we can call him J.He came to me one night and said to me he wanted to be punished for being a man. He didn't want to be a man anymore. No problem let's discuss this a lil bit further. So when he called he asked me If I would make him a women. Well we discussed the pro's and con's of It and he still wanted to be a women.He had a pair of panties on and told me how good he feel's In them and they make him feel Sensual. I have my way's of controlling men and they love It.So If you want to have fun or need to call just to let It all out I'm here at http://www.thephonesexbar,com/renee.html.
Also everything you say to me Is confidential.
Renee
 Phone: 866-930-0008 X312

1 comment: