Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Younger Man Experience Phone Sex Part Four

                                                                     Strapped to my bed I was helpless and didn't even care. He slowly started licking on my firm breast sucking on my nipples they were so hard. I could hear him moaning as he was enjoying every min of It. My pussy was dripping wet wanting to be penetrated. His hands were all over my body exploring every Inch kissing and caressing me so gently.

                                                                     OMG!!!! Dave please please I was begging him. He looked at me asking me If I wanted him to stop? I shook my head no.I think he loved watching me squirm to his touch.His cock was so hard I wanted It so badly.Then I saw him pull out my wand. I knew what he was going to do next.

                                                                 I love my wand It can make you have one of the biggest orgasms ever.I knew now I was In trouble, I could see the gleam In his eyes full of  pleasure. When he turned It on he gently slide It on my clit making me squirm and moan In pleasure. My moaning turned to be loud screams.

                                                          I was out of control at this moment, I couldn't hold back any longer,And just as I squirted he lowered his face to my pussy and finished making me cum using his tongue. I had never had sex like that before ever with any man. That's the day I knew I liked younger men.

                                                               Then he slowly licked my body back to my lips letting me taste my own cum as he was telling me how sweet I was. As we were kissing he unstrapped me from the bed and asked me how I liked It. Well I was out of breath and said It was awesome and loved every min of It.

                                                          Now it was my turn. (Hehehehehe) I laid him on his back french kissing him deeply as I strapped him down to the bed. I am going to make you squirm and beg now babe. His cock was so hard and pre cum every where. Took my finger and wiped off the pre cum and licked It off my fingers as I watched him look at me.

                                                          As I Grabbed my silver bullet and dildo out of my box he eyes got really big. "Are you ready for some teasing now babe" I asked Dave . "Give me what you have Renee " Dave said with a gasp. i knew I was going to have fun now. I went to the cabinet and pull out the banana gel I keep. Turned on some Music,(Nice country song with a beat) 


If you want to know what all I do to Dave look for It next week or give me a call. I'm sure you will enjoy the next part. It could be you.
Renee

Phone: 866-930-0008 X312


No comments:

Post a Comment